Our commitment to the environment around us and future generations, guides us towards the control of raw materials and waste produced by our own activity. OVELAR in its effort to seek ever more novel and more respectful solutions with the preservation of the environment, implies at all levels of the organization carrying out continuous training and awareness of workers, setting goals increasingly more demanding in meeting an improvement in minimizing our environmental impacts.
Since July 2014 we have the Environmental Certification in ISO 14001.
We consider our tools training, dynamism and motivation. The intense involvement of the Ovelar team in achieving our environmental objectives contributes to the achievement of sustainable growth and the offer of added value to our customers and suppliers.
OVELAR assumes and complies with the principles of its Environmental Management policy that are:
- Environmental Sustainability: prevent, control and minimize the impact of your activity on the environment.
- Transversality: the environmental commitment extends to all areas of the organization.
- Leadership: Proactive participation in associations and other stakeholders.
- Balanced results: based on a sustainable business model based on the balance between its growth and the impact of its activity.
- Add value to customers: transmitted to customers through sustainable production and consumption.
- Management: definition of environmental indicators to measure performance and set improvement targets.
- People: OVELAR S.A. communicates, forms and provides the means to comply with our Environmental Management Policy.
- Innovation: permanent search for ideas and technologies for the efficient use of natural resources and pollution prevention.
- Partnerships: and initiatives with common sustainability policies with suppliers, customers, Administration and sectoral partnerships,
- Legality: not only will the current legal framework be applied, but other reference frameworks that may affect us will be taken into account.